AHCX in Group CSRFollowing Auction Holdings Limited (AHL) introduction of “Adopt A Tree” program, AHCX as a Member of the Group presented rewards to Sakwi Primary School in Salima for achieving satisfactory survival rate of trees planted during the campaign. AHL introduced the “Adopt A Tree” program as a good corporate citizen in support of the National Forestry Season which was launched on 18th December, 2013 at Chimoto Village, TA Katunga in Chikhwawa District and whose main activities are tree planting, follow-up care and protection for environmental sustainability. The main aim of the National Forestry Season is to spearhead forestry development activities and initiatives throughout the country which entails conserving trees and forests in order to mitigate negative effects of climate change. The theme for the last season was “My Forest, My Life” which simply means that humans cannot do without trees. AHL Group believes that there are so many ways trees could be replenished hence its participation in the noble but very important initiative at grass root level by planting trees with pupils and their teachers in selected Primary Schools. AHCX as a commodities platform feels obliged to participate in the National Forestry Season on the following reasons:-
- To support Malawi Government efforts in mitigating effects of climate change.
- A lot of trees are affected during cultivation of commodities sold on its platform hence AHCX feels duty bound to participate in replenishment of these trees.
- AHCX believes that the beauty of any country including Malawi is instantly appreciated in the green cover of its trees.
- Exercise books
- English Teacher’s Guide for Standard 5 to 8
- Mathematics Teacher’s Guide for Standard 5 to 8
- Boxes of White Chalk
- Blackboard rulers
- Blackboard dusters
ICT INNOVATION REIGNS AT AHCXJuly 17, 2021
UGANDAN PARLIAMENTARIANS VISIT AHCXMay 27, 2021
GAME CHANGER- AHCX LAUNCHES US$40 MILLION FORWARD CONTRACTSApril 29, 2021
PTA BANK CHIEF IMPRESSED WITH AHCXMarch 2, 2021
AHCX LADIES VISIT NTCHISI DISTRICT HOSPITALJanuary 16, 2021
AHCX in Group CSRNovember 27, 2020
AHCX AND INDEBANK SIGN A WAREHOUSE RECEIPT FINANCING AGREEMENTJuly 4, 2021