AHCX Business Process
Deposit and Issuance of Electronic Warehouse Receipt
- The seller bringing the deposit to the warehouse.
- Samples and grading
- The Goods are weighed and the Deposit Acknowledge slip is generated.
- This detail is then exported to the exchange Warehouse depository for issuance of Electronic Warehouse receipt.
- The traders access the trading floor for the trade.
- Order matching based on the open outcry system.
- Filling an order ticket and submitting it to the exchange back office.
Clearing & Settlement
- After all the trading session, clearing House finalizes the amount payable by the buyer and receivable by the seller.
- Exchange will generate an automated statement for debit and credit of settlement accounts of the respective members.
- This file will be sent electronically to the bank the next day
- The settlement system will also inform the Warehouse Depository to make the title transfers.
- The buyer to inform the exchange about his intention of picking up the delivery. Warehouse supervisor prepares the delivery.
- Loading of commodity finishes the process.
ICT INNOVATION REIGNS AT AHCXJuly 17, 2021
UGANDAN PARLIAMENTARIANS VISIT AHCXMay 27, 2021
GAME CHANGER- AHCX LAUNCHES US$40 MILLION FORWARD CONTRACTSApril 29, 2021
PTA BANK CHIEF IMPRESSED WITH AHCXMarch 2, 2021
AHCX LADIES VISIT NTCHISI DISTRICT HOSPITALJanuary 16, 2021
AHCX in Group CSRNovember 27, 2020
AHCX AND INDEBANK SIGN A WAREHOUSE RECEIPT FINANCING AGREEMENTJuly 4, 2021