AHCX Business Process
Deposit and Issuance of Electronic Warehouse Receipt
- The seller bringing the deposit to the warehouse.
- Samples and grading
- The Goods are weighed and the Deposit Acknowledge slip is generated.
- This detail is then exported to the exchange Warehouse depository for issuance of Electronic Warehouse receipt.
- The traders access the trading floor for the trade.
- Order matching based on the open outcry system.
- Filling an order ticket and submitting it to the exchange back office.
Clearing & Settlement
- After all the trading session, clearing House finalizes the amount payable by the buyer and receivable by the seller.
- Exchange will generate an automated statement for debit and credit of settlement accounts of the respective members.
- This file will be sent electronically to the bank the next day
- The settlement system will also inform the Warehouse Depository to make the title transfers.
- The buyer to inform the exchange about his intention of picking up the delivery. Warehouse supervisor prepares the delivery.
- Loading of commodity finishes the process.